Reasonable Accommodations


If a disabled worker is trying to work do not just stop their benefits. If the worker earns over the 1070.00 per month and has IRWE but not enough try deducting the overage from the next months check instead of just cutting them off. They are still paying into the social security system while they work adding to an already strained system. If they are over after their deductions then subtract that amount of overage.


4 votes
Idea No. 103